CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Moving...

This whole year has been about moving for me. Moving on, moving out, moving right along... It's been tough... i mean, WHO likes to move?? This weekend I moved from my apartment into a more comfortable townhouse. It was a little emotional leaving my little 2 bedroom apartment that saw me thru the worst of times, but I hope that the new place will be home to much better times. The boys each have their own rooms now, which should see a blessing. There is less worry about bothering the neighbors with Ryan's consistant stomping and Andrew's consistant yelling. I'm a little worried about the stairs, since it's 2 stories, but anyone who knows me knows that I worry about stairs with EVERYONE, not just children. I'm pretty sure in a past life I died falling down some stairs. I bet that was graceful.

I had some great help this past week(end) and I couldn't have done any of this move without everyone who was there. I'm SO fortunate to have such great family and friends.

Here's some pics from the move.




A little corner of paradise...







Old McDonald had a farm... behind my TV


1 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the pics.

Tag! You're it. Here are the rules:

Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 6 people to be tagged, list their names & why you tagged them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment saying “You’re it!” & to go read your blog. You cannot tag the person that tagged you, so since you’re not allowed to tag me back; let me know when you are done so I can go read YOUR weird, random, facts, habits and goals. Have fun!