CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Theme Songs of life by Keith

I've never been a music person, I don't follow the trends and I stick to the same ol' favorites that I love. But music has been more and more moving these days and I have been using it as therapy. There are so many songs that have been my theme song of life these days... Keith Urban is a favorite of mine and here are my theme songs of the last few months by him. I'll post more fabulous artists soon. I like having them on here so I can listen to them whenever I want to. Someone tell me how Keith Urban knows how to sing in such a way to touch my soul. WOW... so here's to Keith... Thanks for the tears and strength!

Stupid Boy


Tonight I want to cry


You'll think of me

0 comments: