CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 22, 2007

60 days and nights

It's Thanksgiving. I re-found my blog. I haven't written here in a while and things are pretty different. It's amazing how fast life changes. I thought about this because I have been trying to do so well with the thought of the Holidays. My first Holidays in 10 years alone. I have my boys, but like today they are going with their dad to his family's house. So I will be at my family's house alone. I was fine with that, thinking it would be great to just hang out with my cousins and sisters and not chase children around.... until I saw a damn Publix commercial about being Thankful. Then I lost it. I haven't lost it in a long while, but I did today. In the middle of breakfast, with the TV turned to the Thanksgiving Parade (one of my favorite things!) I broke down. Again. I am Thankful for my children, I am thankful for our health, I am thankful for my family and my amazing friends. I am thankful for old friends and new friends, and both kinds of friends in one. I am thankful for being on my own, being able to take care of myself and my children spiritually, financially and emotionally (well most of the time). I am thankful for my job and for my co workers who I adore. I am thankful for so many things. By the way, I am also thankful for therapy, and meds, and alcohol,... just a little shout out to the things that I used to get thru my hump. I am thankful there are guys out there that are perfectly fine with the fact that you have a family. And they want to be your friend anyway. I am greatful for my new friends who have given me a new sense of myself as a person on my own, not someone's wife or mother.

Anyway, there are so many things I'm thankful for. I am thankful I re found my now 2nd blog... and I think I'm gonna share it.

0 comments: