CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Island

I'm flipping thru the People's Sexiest Man Alive issue and realized that my entire Island is on here! WHOOHOOOO for them!!! If you don't yet have an island here are the rules:

1. You get to pick 5 people to be on your island with whom if you were stranded with you would get a "free pass" from your sig. other to do with them what you please. Your island is whatever you want it to be, it really doesn't matter. My island, for example, has a 5 star full service hotel with other people that work there to take actual care of me and my 6 castaways. They don't count towards my 6.

2. You can have 2 islands if you go that way. Some friends of mine have up to 3 islands... a boy island, a girl island an an ethnic island. My island is just all inclusive (although no girls made it on the list... too bad for them)

3. People have to be living, have to be famous and there can pretty much be no chance in hell you'd ever run into them. If you DID run into them, there's probably still no chance in hell you'd get your free pass, but that's why this is a fictional island.

My Island:

Wentworth Miller


Milo Ventimiglia
Will Smith


Matthew McConaughey

Ryan Reynolds




The ones that are on my backup island:

Taye Diggs
Johnny Depp
Patrick Dempsey
Brad Pitt


Who's on your island???

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm gonna post a blog about my island on my myspace....be on the lookout! I'm diggin' your island though :o) Of course, I have multiple islands...I like to have a lot of options!