CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Learning to Stand

Ok, so I swear I'm not just a country music fan. I like all types of music (isn't that what everyone says???) . Anyway, I do like country and I always have. I like music that tells a story and that speaks to you. This song was my fighting song the last 8 months and my friend Kirsten is the one that shared it with me after going thru a similar life change. I love her, I love Rascall Flatts and I love this song and I hope it can become a theme to my life anytime I fall on hard times.

1 comments:

Kirsten said...

Hey girl!

Its been way too long since we have talked! I love that video and its just what I needed to see this week, things have been kinda rough lately. Hope you and the boys are doing good, we need to catch up sometime soon!