CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Just for kicks and giggles...

So I really don't have anything fabulous to blog about but since I'm at work, avoiding work, I'll think of something. Let's start with the weekend. Friday night my sweet guy showed up after work to spend the evening with me. We ended up at a down home cookin' resturaunt that had great apple pie. After eating dinner and even dessert (which I never order) we ended up with our jaws on the floor at the waitress's insistance that they did not accept plastic of any kind. Seriously? What year is this? So we ended up leaving on trust. I guess there are other people who live in the Land Of The Golden Rule besides just me. I love that.

Saturday I worked. Then went to watch the Pats play at Frankies with Chris, Heather, his family and some other great friends. I drank too much, partied too hard and had a really great time.

Sunday I spent the afternoon with Lisa at the movie theater. Then I went home and did a few home things until the boys finally arrived. I missed them this weekend.

I'm still searching for an at home daycare for Ryan. I have a few people to interview on Wednesday and Thursday. I really wish this would just go away and fix itself.

0 comments: