CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Love Notes

I've decided people should bring back the Love Note. I am a big fan of writing my feeling down, or typing them I should say... and I think most women are in agreement that it's easier to get things down than to say them outloud sometimes. You can tell someone you love them all day long, but to see words written, just for you, that share those emotions, is a great feeling. I think for me and some other women I know, the act of saying things outloud is sometimes intimidating. I know in my past, it was almost impossible for me to bring up any subject, have an opinion on any particular thing, without it being slammed down or turned around in a different way. So I became silent and it was just easier not to share anything. Now I have all these feelings to share and sometimes it's physically hard for me to get them out. I don't know if I'm scared of a reaction or non reaction, or if I'm scared that I'm going to not be able to get out my true feelings so that the other person understands them in the way I want them to. Whatever it is, it's getting better, but I still think the good ol' fashioned Love Note is romantic and sweet. Long live Love Notes... everyone should go send one to someone they love, even if it's just to your best friend! Everyone needs romantic gestures, it just makes you feel good!

0 comments: