CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Made it thru...

Well December has come and gone. Please wait as I wipe my brow. December held 3 birthday parties for Andrew, shopping more than necessary, a handful of Holiday events, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and finally New Years eve... It was busy to say the least.

It was also so incrediably wonderful in a magical way. I have learned so much about my self this past month. I've learned that my heart isn't as broken as I thought it was. I can be a woman seperate from being a mom and there are amazing guys out there that doesn't mind me being both. I learned that love isn't something that's only out there for everyone but me. I learned that sometimes, even if things seem to be happening so fast, it's worth just letting go of fear and letting things happen. Wow, have things happened!

I'll load pics and get Christmas posted about. Right now it's New Years Evening and I'm exhausted from last night, so I'm going to bed. Sorry I haven't updated much, I've been busy falling head over heels!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweetie , nice to read your blogs again... I enjoyed them so mu, a way to stay informed about my babies... I love you so much.
Daddy Yankee.